Our Process for Solving Tax Debt Problems
We understand how frustrating it is to be buried in tax problems. Unfortunately, many tax relief companies also take advantage of people who are desperate to get their life back on track. At Jones Tax Solutions, in Chanhassen, Minnesota, we are always transparent and honest about realistic solutions and timeframes.
Getting Tax Help From Jones Tax Solutions Is as Easy at 1, 2, 3
1. Call or text us at (320) 327‑8409
Let’s get together for a no-obligation initial consultation. Tell us about your tax issues and we can identify what needs to be done and how we can help. We are focused on getting you back on track.
2. Move forward
We’ll provide a custom plan for a tax resolution and future compliance that fits your needs and your situation. Together, we’ll work to get you compliant. That means we’ll be by your side every step of the way, from IRS communications to settlement proposals and payment plans.
3. Stay compliant with your taxes in the future.
We’re about long-term relationships with our clients. After we’ve helped you solve your tax debt problems, we’ll continue to be by your side. You’ll get our help with future tax planning services that are focused on reducing your taxes.
What to Expect From Jones Tax Solutions
Many big tax debt resolution companies hire customer service reps instead of experienced financial professionals. These reps don’t know you and treat you as a number. When you work with us, things are different. You’re working with a local tax professional near you—someone who knows you and has the experience necessary to handle complex tax matters. Here’s what you can expect:
- Jones Tax Solutions will not mislead you. We’ll provide realistic outcomes and will not promise pennies on the dollar settlements to lure you in.
- We’ll guide you step-by-step and answer your questions. Our communication is clear and consistent.
- You won’t have to sift through your paperwork alone. We’ll work together to gather your information so that progress may be made.
- The timeline for tax resolution varies. There are ways for us to expedite (or extend) the process to fit your needs, but there is no “easy” button (despite what those big companies may tell you!).
Contact Us for a No-Obligation Consultation
If you have run into tax trouble, are facing an audit, or simply need help preparing your taxes, contact Tyler Jones for a consultation. We can help guide you through options as the government attempts to collect. We’ll fight to find a tax resolution that fits your needs and current situation. Call Tyler at (320) 327-8409 for a no-obligation consultation to get started.