With a Tax Consultation,
We Can Make Taxes Less of a Burden
At Jones Tax Solutions, in Chanhassen, Minnesota, we understand just how overwhelming and confusing taxes can be. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, scheduling a tax consultation is a good place to start. In a private and confidential consultation, we can answer your questions, explain your options, and guide you to the next step.
Are You Experiencing One of These Tax Problems?
Tax consultations are ideal for people experiencing a range of tax problems. If you are in one of these situations, we may be a good fit.
- You are currently being audited
- You have been audited in the past
- You want to reduce the risk of an audit
- You received a notice from the IRS saying you owe money
- You have a tax problem and are not sure of the next step
What to Expect at a Tax Consultation
When you call for a consultation at our Chanhassen, Minnesota, tax planning business, you’ll talk directly with our founder Tyler Jones. The consultation will be private. We’ll answer your questions and give you clear, candid information. That means we won’t sugarcoat the truth. It also means that you can trust us for real information about your situation and options.
Our Tax Consultation & Future Planning Services
Some of our tax consultation and future planning services include:
- Set up your business entity properly: When you’re running a business, the business entity you choose can have a significant financial impact. Different businesses, whether they are LLCs, LLPs, C-corporations or S-corporations, are taxed differently and can help protect you from liability in different ways. We can consult with you regarding your business and guide you through choosing a business entity and properly setting up your business with the IRS.
- Set up your personal taxes properly: We can also consult with you regarding your personal taxes. This way, you’ll make sure you’re organizing your finances correctly and making the best possible decisions regarding state and federal taxes.
- Ensure your business and personal tax returns are compliant: We can also review your state and federal business and personal tax returns, making sure they are compliant. This layer of protection helps act as a safety net and gives you peace of mind, just in case you are audited in the future.
- Broad future planning for your income taxes or business taxes: Consulting with Jones Tax Solutions can also help give you tax planning insights. We’ll discuss your financial situation now and help you set goals, and then take steps to achieve them.
- Advice on how to take advantage of new tax laws: Tax laws are always changing, and we stay updated on how they could affect you. In a consultation, we can review your taxes and help you take advantage of new tax laws that have recently gone into effect.
- Recommendations on how to track and maximize your deductions and exemptions: Studies show that many Americans are not taking full advantage of the deductions and exemptions available to them, often because they don’t know that those deductions and exemptions are there. Sitting down with us to discuss your options can help protect your interests. We’ll also show you the best ways to track deductions over time.